Gramadhana Nirmana Sangam (GNS)
It is a non-profit organization envisions an egalitarian society where sustainable and equitable development is ensured. A non –profit organization founded in 1991 is engaged in rural development activities and extends its services to the disadvantaged sections among the rural communities without any distinction of caste, creed, religion and language. The various development programs being implemented by the organization contributes towards the social and economic development of the target communities. GNS has been promoting gramaswaraj in its target area through empowerment of the rural communities through various training ,economic development and awareness programs
Who we are
- EMPOWER all
- ENHANCE RIGHTS to all
- HELP all HAVE ENOUGH for life
- LITERATE all
- DEVELOP all in total FREEDOM and SELF DIGINITY
- CREATE PEACEFUL ATMOSPHERE to all and to live in PEACE, HARMONY and FREEDOM.
- PRESERVE NATURE and all that BELONG to Nature.
- PROTECT ENVIRONMENT without losing the ECOLOGICAL BALANCE.
- PROVIDE CLEAN and HYGIENIC CONDITIONS to live a HEALTHY LIFE.
- STRENGTHEN the man through SPRITUAL and MORAL Enrichments.
- AWAKEN the man to the voice of his CONSCIENCE.
- Integrated Rehabilitation Centre for Addicts(IRCA)- De Addiction Centre
- Rajiv Gandhi National Creche Programme
- Family Counselling Centre (FCC)
- Farmers Club Programme – (NABARD)
- Sustainable Agriculture programme Activities
- Vermi Compost Programme
- Self Help Groups Programme (SHGs)
- Milk Unit Programme
- Joint livelihood Groups- JLG