We are running a 7 crèches in 7 villages of
- Uruli – Kudanjadi panchayat
- kayamkulam – kudanjadi panchayat
- Kelasalur –Saloor Panchayat.
- Melasaloor –Saloor Panchayat.
- Thamarakki North – Thamarakki North Panchayat
- Pappa gudi –Saloor Panchayat.
- Illupagudi – Illupagudi panchayat.
Average 25 children studying in each crèche. Parents meeting is held regularly once in a month. Medical checkup is given periodically Skilled development games are being taught to the children. There health condition is satisfied by the parents.
The early childhood education is very much essential for the overall development of the children. GNS promoted seven creches in a village where there are 175 children in the age group of 0 to 6 years and unable to attend the classes in the nearby village. The activities at school focus physical development, language ability, hand & eye co ordination, creativity, mental ability etc.
- Physical Development.
- Provision of nutritious food and medical check up.
- Sports and games like running, jumping, climbing throwing, catching etc.
- Hand & eye co ordination – Drawing, coloring, cutting.
- Pasting, clay modelling etc
- Listening skill
- Conversation and word games
- Rhymes & songs
- Seeing, hearing & Differentiating,Using pictures and narrating
GNS provided noon meal, play materials and learning materials. These children from creches who enrolled in 1 standard are performing well at the Govt. schools and school H.M. appreciated the efforts taken by GNS.